The Catering & Conference Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of catering sales to include development, planning, and performance of all sales duties related to their assigned market. Successfully negotiates and closes sales that will maximize space and achieve/exceed catering goals. Listen to guest needs, analyze information and create custom proposals that exceed guest expectations. Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts such as outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, referrals, and networking to maximize revenue to meet/exceed financial goals. Be the day of coordinator of events, which includes setting up, working with vendors, interacting with the guests, and ensuring that the events are successful.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining client relationships.
- Draft catering contracts and relay the proper information to other departments within the hotel.
- Heavy external and internal guest contact.
- Generate conference revenue with an eye on exceeding goals.
- Actively pursue business accounts with a keen focus on solicitation
- Ensure contracts are completed and executed accurately.
- Provide exceptional service to new and existing accounts.
- Create and implement action plans to increase a base of sales.
- Conduct site tours with potential clients.
- Strong communication and responsive nature.
- Ambassador and representative for the hotel as a whole.
- Professional, friendly, and self-motivated.
- Attention to details and follow through
- Send proposals and collateral,
- Log all sales and marketing activity and following up with potential clients.
- Work with clients to obtain all final booking details, i.e., room set-up, audiovisual requirements and guest agenda.
- Ensure quick, efficient responses to customer issues, comments, and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business, and social accounts to maintain and increase our market share.
The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton
165 Room Hotel
A chic stay in the Golden Triangle
Find us in the arts district, with the State Capitol and a half-dozen museums within 10 minutes' walk. We bring Denver's spirit indoors with curated artwork throughout the hotel, and mountain and city views at every turn. See downtown from a new vantage at our rooftop bar and restaurant. Memorable event space includes a dedicated team and on-site catering.