As a Breakfast Attendant you would be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining and breaking down the breakfast buffet and for maintaining the breakfast dining area. With a minimal supervision provide exceptional guest service by welcoming them and be well attended at all times.
Responsible to track and record all complimentary / paid breakfast for hotel guests and walk-in's. And also maintains the breakfast and lobby area in a clean and organized condition at all time.
Breakfast Attendant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Normal duty timings are from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Welcoming and providing with personalized service to all guests.
- Assists guests by helping them to seat and pouring coffee, cleaning tables and also cleaning of dining and buffet area.
- Attend to hotel guest needs and requests.
- Must know about the entire property, services, hours of operation, locations, near by places of interest etc.
- Prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- Preparing foods such as fruit and milk machines or dispensers.
- Responsible for stocking coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
- Ensure breakfast items are continually replenished and presented in an appealing manner.
- Setting out / arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, donuts, cereal, etc, for self-service.
- Wiping up spills and maintaining cleanliness of all appliances and counter space throughout the breakfast shift.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silverware prior to use.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the shift, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Any other duties around preparation, set up and service of the complimentary breakfast.
- Maintain the inventory of all breakfast products.
- Washing, wiping serving equipment and returning it to storage.
- Locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Returning reusable supplies to storage.
- Responsible for taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies for each day.
- Close out shift by cleaning and restocking supplies for next day or shift.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service at all times.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism and always maintain hospitable attitude.
- Any other duties as requested by restaurant supervisor / manager.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 Hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Springhill Suites Indianapolis Airport
103 Room Hotel
Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused - all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day - like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Quite simply, from business trips to leisurely journeys, SpringHill Suites is a breath of fresh air.