As a Guest Service Agent, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma/G.E.D equivalent
- Hotel experience is a plus
- English Language Proficiency
- An ability to problem solve
- Computer Skills
- The gift of effectively communicating with others is very important in this role.
Our full time associates after completing 90 days of employment have the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- Direct Deposit
Our full time associates after one year of employment have the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- And Much Much More....
Residence Inn Louisville Airport
120 Room Extended Stay
The Residence Inn Louisville Airport offers ideal accommodations for business or extended stays in Louisville. While with us, enjoy great amenities and spacious suites 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. Our Louisville airport hotel offers studio, one and two-bedroom suites with separate living, eating and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchens with all of the pots, pans and place settings you need as well as luxurious bedding. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily, weekday social hour with food and beverages (Mon-Wed), as well as complimentary airport shuttle to/from the hotel. Stay fit with our 24-hour fitness center and in our outdoor pool and spa.