Night Audit, Full-time, Part-time
The Front Desk is often the first point of contact and the first impression for guests. Warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance reassure guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us. To deliver a great guest experience – a Front Desk Agent will check in and out guests efficiently, and make sure they have all they need for a great stay. Audit shift would also require, property walks and running computerized audit.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner recognizing IHG Rewards Club Member and also returning guests
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns
- Record guest preferences in the system
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
Requirements & Skills
- Being passionate about people and service
- Strong communication skills essential when interacting with guests and employees
- Reading and writing abilities are used often when completing paperwork, logging issues/complaints/requests/information updates, etc.
- Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or credit.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Basic computer skills to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Springhill Suites Indianapolis Airport
103 Room Hotel
Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused - all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day - like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Quite simply, from business trips to leisurely journeys, SpringHill Suites is a breath of fresh air.