About This Job
- Greets guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition
- Reviews arrival list daily and assists in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
- Attends promptly to guest needs and inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
94 Room Hotel
The Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek is located within a mile from the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Wright State University, and the Nutter Center. We are conveniently located minutes from downtown Dayton and University of Dayton. Steps away from the Fairfield Commons Mall. With our refined, contemporary decor, a well-appointed fitness center, and indoor pool. Your stay at Courtyard Beavercreek Dayton is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before. This Dayton area hotel's inviting lobby, features flexible space to work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Experience The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails and Starbuck's beverages. We are just minutes from Central State University and Cedarville College, and the U.S. Air Force Museum.